Monday, August 18, 2008

Lazy Weekend...

Since we are all a little sleep deprived in our house right now, we decided to make it a low key weekend. We started off watching some Olympics...

We gave Abbey a bottle for the first time and Ben couldn't wait to help! He learned how to give a bottle in his big brother class but had to wait until now to put his skills to use. Great job Big Brother Ben!

As much as Ben enjoyed giving Abbey her bottle, he quickly grew tired of the activity and opted for his trains instead. Luckily Daddy was happy to finish the job...

More Olympics...we are slightly addicted. I actually can't wait for them to end so I can get some sleep!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Theresa Sheldon said...

haha I know the feeling about the Olympics... I'm so addicted and I haven't been getting any sleep!

Cute pictures though!

kapeck said...

I hear ya on no sleep. I think that now that Phelps is done, I might be more inclined to record and get some sleep