Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Prosper

So, many of you have heard me talk about prosper ad nauseum. I have refrained (until now) from putting it on the blog. What changed? Well they are offering some pretty sweet referral fees if you sign up a lender. ($25 for you, $25 for me once you make your first loan of as little as $50.)

What is prosper? Call or email me and I will talk to you forever about it. (Maybe its my Economics minor, but I think it is really cool) Essentially, its a EBay for loans. Click through on the picture to learn more.

Earn 8-12%. Great Returns. No Banks.

Unfortunately, if you want to borrow money, you don't get a bonus, but I would be happy to share mine with you 50/50. :) (I get .5% of the loan value as a bonus.)

Borrow Money From People. Low Rates. No Banks.

For detailed performance information visit http://www.lendingstats.com.

BTW, I have put my money where my mouth is. You can check on the status and performance of my loan portfolio here. I actually think this is going to be a much more significant source of financing in the future.

Also, if you do sign up please let me know.

No comments: