Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

That's right it's the first of many 29th birthdays.

What better way to celebrate than with Carrot Cake. Isn't it funny how your tastes change. Not that long ago I couldn't stand carrot cake, now it's my favorite.

I got to spend most of the morning shopping for tires for my car online, on the phone, and in person. There is waaay to much information to process on shopping for something that seems like it should be so simple.

In the afternoon we drove around looking at houses. We love our house, but we feel like we should be looking for a new one.

Later in the afternoon we relaxed with some train books.


And my two favorite activities building blocks and yelling at Rex Grossman.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeff Schuler said...

ya grows up
and ya grows up
and ya grows up