Thursday, February 07, 2008

SnowStorm!!!

I don't know if I would quite call it a blizzard, but we did have quite a storm. We got about a foot over a 12 hour period.

I took a few pictures of the backyard.


No grilling any time soon.



We always let the dog run around outside in the snow, I think it is one of his favorite things. Although he is a dog, just about everything is his favorite thing.

Posted by Picasa


Note this was a different storm then the pictures from below. All that snow had melted. I hate chicago...... :)

2 comments:

kapeck said...

That is cute! I don't think we could even get Jax to step out in the snow.

Anonymous said...

I was talking to a co-worker who's lived in Madison his whole life and he said this was the most snow they've had in YEARS. My friend Christine (who is from SC) and I think that mother nature heard we were coming and wanted to put on a show for us.
- Cason