Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just to make it official

Cousin Cason and I have entered into a "friendly" wager....





To make it official I have decided to post the details here on the blog.

If at the end of the MLB regular season the "boo" crew is ahead of our Cubbies I owe Cason
  • 1 Chicago deep dish pizza, or equivalent prize at Cason's discretion.

If (as we all know is goinig to happen) the Cubs finish ahead of Milwauke, I am entitled to

  • 1 Wisconsin gift basket containing an assortment of cheese, beer, and sausages of worth approximately equal to one Chicago deep dish pizza.

So let it be known. And may the best team (from Chicago) win!

BTW...I few people have asked me what Ben WooWoo was supposed to mean. If you have ever sat in the Bleachers you know the meaning. Love him or hate him you can find out the answer here.

1 comment:

Cason said...

Brew Crew!