Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life's a beach...

After our fun filled weekend, we decided to continue our fun in Florida. I took Ben and Abbey to Jacksonville to visit my parents. Pablitorun had to stay home and work (someone has to) but he will fly down next weekend. We miss him so much, so in order to keep our minds off of that, we try to keep busy with other activities...like filling up buckets with water from the ocean!



Relaxing on the beach...
Patch and Ben ready for some fun...
Abbey enjoyed resting by the pool (that's my girl)...

But she quickly decided resting on the beach in the shade would be better (that's my girl)...
Ben wanted no part of resting on the beach - why rest when there are waves to jump in?
Abbey likes the beach (for about 20 minutes anyway)...
Ben LOVES the beach (for as long as we will let him stay)...
You can see that all that playing on the beach has given Ben a nice tan. I, on the other hand, have had to stay in the shade with Abbey so I have made the ultimate sacrifice for my child...my tan!!

1 comment:

kapeck said...

I'm so jealous! I hope the weather holds out for you guys. You trained Abbey well!