Friday, December 10, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well it was finally time to get out the tree and decorate the house for Christmas. The most exciting part, the train, was set up earlier and has been going almost non-stop since then. Luckily, the kids took a break from the train to help decorate the tree. Everyone did a great job this year and spaced out the decorations very well. In years past, we ended up with most of the kids' decorations all hanging on the same branch! Here is Abbey hanging an ornament...

Ben doing his part to help...
Abbey really enjoyed decorating the tree...
Even Juliette got into it, with Daddy's help!

I don't have a picture of it, but Ben did help Daddy put the angel up on top of the tree. He told me it had to go last and I agreed saying, "It is the most important ornament...because what is Christmas truly about?" Without any hesitation, Ben responded "Presents!!". So I thought we were in trouble in teaching Ben the true meaning of Christmas, but the next day, he was looking at the nativity scene with me and I was asking him who all the people were. He pointed out Mary and Baby Jesus. When I pointed to Joseph and asked who that was, he responded "Jesus' Daddy. His name is God." Tough to argue that one!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: