Monday, October 20, 2014

6 Months!

Matthew turned 6 months in July too. Since it is now October as I write this, I had to go back to his baby book to see what he was up to around 6 months (luckily, I have been good about his baby book each month)! Matthew loves food - he eats everything we have given him to try and seems to like it all. He sleeps well and is finally in a consistent sleeping pattern with his naps. He loves his exersaucer toy and he really likes watching Belle. He smiles whenever he sees her. He loves when she licks him too, which I try to discourage, but the kid spits up a lot and Belle seems to want to clean that right up for him - gross, I know! He is such a happy baby and really easy going. I have no complaints about anything - he's fantastic!

Growth wise, Matthew weighed in at 16 pounds, 12 ounces and was 25 3/8 inches long, which put him in the 30% for weight and 5% for height!  The boy likes to eat!  



No comments: