Friday, April 28, 2006

The Greats!

Also coming into town for his Baptism where Ben's Maternal Great-Grandparents.

After I brought them back from the airport, Ben decided to continue his nap for another half hour. So the excitement built. Then when he woke up, he really wanted to eat straightaway. No time for Grandparents, no matter how great.

Finally Great-Nana got to hold him.


Then Great-Patch got a turn.


Lastly Great-Grandma got him when he was just about tuckered out.


Chien was craving a little attention at this point. Poor Dog!

I was wondering about what the world was like when the greats were my age. Could they have even begun to imagine jetting up from Florida in the morning, calling me on my cell phone to pick them up, and then having their pictures published on the internet in the afternoon? What really makes me stop and think is what the world will be like when I go to meet my Great-Grandchild. All I know is that I better be able to be teleported, because I have always hated to fly.

No comments: