Monday, May 15, 2006

New Car for Trex

Last Saturday KatrinaRun, TRex, Ben and myself went looking for a new car for Aunt TRex.

We test drove lots of cars, and I am left with the same feeling I always get when dealing with car salesmen. Mainly, how in the world can they keep their jobs. If these people actually make money behaving as they do, I could make a fortune. Or maybe their are people who can be convinced to spend $30,000 on the first car they test drive when they are only partially in the market. Its infuriating how many of them totally drop you once it become aparent that you aren't going to buy the car that day.

BTW if you are looking for a Lexus may I plug Tom Dean @ Woodfield Lexus if I ever buy another lexus it will probably be from him. Why not make it 3/3 :)

No comments: