Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Rehersal Dinner

We flew in to Jackson very easily via Southwest and I navigated us to the hotel almost from memory. Everyone keeps telling me that Jackson has changed so much in the ~15 years I have been gone, but I was a little underwhelmed. Still seemed pretty similar. Madison had grown a fair bit, but it too wasn't that different.

We went to the Rehersal Dinner in downtown Jackson. I thought it was going to be at the same place as the infamous Borat Wine Tasting (If you don't know please don't ask) but alas it was at the other downtown club.

Ben got to meet his Great-Gandy which was enjoyed by all.


Most of the cousins were available for a group shot. Apologies to Sarah for the demonic look, for some reason red-eye reduction wasn't working on her...

I believe I was the tallest cousin at the wedding, but the rumor is that Cousin Cason is several inches taller...:(

No comments: