Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Welcome Jillian Grace Kurby!!

I am very behind in blogging this, but we want to welcome to the world little Jillian Grace Kurby, who was born on Dec. 30th at 8:24am weighing 7 lbs, 10 oz and 19.5 inches long! She has a full head of dark brown hair and is absolutely gorgeous! We couldn't be happier for our dear friends. We went to visit them in the hospital to meet the new princess and took a bunch of adorable photos to share with you, but unfortunately, I cannot find the camera!! I have been looking since this weekend with no luck. I am sure it will turn up soon and when it does I will post a picture of this beauty, but until then, you will just have to take my word that she is adorable! Congratulations Uncle Phil, Aunt Sandy and big brothers Josh and Joey!!

No comments: