Friday, September 24, 2010

Morton Arboretum

On Tuesday, we met Aunt Domi and Cousin Caroline at the Morton Arboretum for a fun-filled day. We had never been there before, or at least to the kids area, and it was a lot of fun. There were a lot of different areas to climb on and run around. Aunt Domi took some great pictures with her amazing camera (and I had a few good ones from my cheap camera too), so I thought I would share some of my favorites.

Here are Ben and Caroline getting a good view...
Ben climbing on the giant "spider web"...
Abbey enjoying herself on all the different climbing areas - she's a good climber!
Caroline, Abbey and Ben having fun...

Crossing a bridge...
Abbey crossing a bridge...
Playing on the rocks in the stream...

And even Juliette had fun!
Isn't she sweet!
Caroline and Abbey...
Ben, Caroline, and Abbey had a lot of fun!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: