Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tiger Scout Camp In

In January, the Tiger Scouts went on a Camp-In! It was at a place with cabins, but there were a lot of really great organized activities that the boys really enjoyed. Daddy and Ben went on this one alone. The girls and I stayed home and had some friends over instead! So I don't exactly know everything that happened, but I have picked out some of my favorite pictures and will try to shed some light on what they did.  They went on some hikes...you can pick out Ben by his bright orange coat!


I just thought this was a cute picture of Ben...he looks contemplative...

There was some sort of ropes activity...

Group shot!

Of course, a camp fire!

They had to build an emergency shelter - I think it looks great and Ben seems comfy enough in it!

Plenty of time hanging out with friends!

They built a volcano.

And luckily for them, it happened to snow just a touch the day before so they were able to go sledding!

Perhaps we have a snow boarder in our future...

They had a really great time!  Everything sounded like a lot of fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: