Sunday, August 17, 2014

5 Months!

While we were in Florida, Matthew turned 5 months old! But a while ago, when he was about 3 months old, I had some pictures taken of him by a friend of mine who is a photographer. I finally decided on which pictures to purchase, so here are the results! It is fun to look back and see how much he has changed already!

Oh my crazy girls got into it too...




Love this one - stunning shot of my Juju!
But here he is at 5 months old!
So when I took him in for his 5 month appointment, he weighed in at 15 lbs, 5 oz and 24 5/8 inches.  He is growing well now that we fully switched to formula and started on some food!  He is loving his cereal and we started on vegetables, which he seems to like as well.  He sucks his thumb, like big sister, and finally got into a sleep schedule with his naps and sleeping through the night!  He is doing really well!  He smiles all the time, and he makes us smile all the time too!

No comments: