Monday, November 24, 2014

7 Months!!

In August, baby boy turned 7 months! What was he doing at 7 months? Let me check my baby book...ah yes, he got his first two teeth! They came in on the bottom and he puts everything in his mouth to try them out! He is working on sitting unassisted. He took his first long car trip down to TN. He did great in the car, but we found out that he apparently doesn't sleep well in the car. I don't know if there is too much going on with the other kids or if he just doesn't like it, but he barely slept the entire trip. He wasn't cranky though and didn't cry - he just played with his toys and chilled. I think he might have slept about 45 minutes in the morning and maybe a half hour in the afternoon. He did great though! He swam in the lake and went on a boat for the first time while in TN. He smiles and laughs a lot and loves to be tickled. He's a happy and sweet baby!
I love this one of him sucking his thumb too - so cute!

No comments: