Monday, May 26, 2008

Destin Part 1

I am very sorry for the delay, but wouldn't you know it my computer had a major breakdown the first day in Destin.....Very frustrating as I needed to do a fair bit of work as well. Fortunately Patch let me take over his computer for the vacation, but I didn't want to install the photo software I use on his computer. All in all though a big thank you to Patch.

When we first got to our Destin Rental house Ben and I decided to stick our feet in the water....It was a little chilly early in the week.


We have been trying to take some good pre little girl arrival pictures. This is my favorite so far....I will put up some others....Unfortunately Ben wasn't the most cooperative in this photo shoot. (Hence no Ben)


Ah a nice Patch and Madgie tradition....Cheese and Cocktail hour....Ben is enjoying a lovely 2008 Holstein.


Another pre baby girl picture....But Where Is Daddy!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: