Sunday, May 04, 2008

Tag your it!

I always stunk at this game when I was a kid....

This is a little game bloggers play in order to get to know a little more about each other. I was tagged by KandApeck, who is a high school friend of mine and Katrina's.

10 years ago I was:
Finishing my freshman year of college at Case Western Reserve University.

5 years ago I was:
Finishing up my second year at Motorola.....Getting ready to celebrate my first Anniversary to my wonderful wife and enjoying the end of the first year of life in our house.

1 year ago I was:
ehhh pretty much what I am doing now....buying a road bike I guess....whoohoo.

5 things on my "to do" list today:
1. Get my hair cut
2. Pull weeds in the yard and flower bed....probably not going to happen
3. Find a Mother's Day present for KatrinaRun
4. Run some stuff back to the library
5. Finish figuring out life insurance.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. beef jerky
2. starburst
3. skittles
4. Turtle Mochas
5. sunchips

5 bad habits:
1. staying up too late
2. too much coffee
3. not shaving
4. too much internet
5.not enough blogging

if I were a billionaire, I would:
You mean when not if right?
1. Invest in alternative energy
2. Invest more in Prosper :)
3. Take a slooooooow trip around the world
4. Run more Marathons
5. Buy a nicer road bike.....that's probably what's keeping me slow in triathalons not the whole lack of training thing.

5 places I have lived:
1. Jackson, MS
2. Madison, MS
3. Jacksonville,FL
4. Cleveland, OH
5. Arlington Heights,IL (Chicagoland)

5 jobs I've had:
1. Furniture Refinisher
2. Steel worker
3. Physics Instructor at CWRU
4. Electrical Engineering Lab Instructor at CWRU
5. Multimedia Design Engineer at Motorola

I would love to know more about:
1. Momidomi
2. AGTrex...I here she has a blog somewhere
3. Mr. Keegan Glynn
4. KatrinaRun

1 comment:

kapeck said...

Thanks for playing!