Sunday, May 04, 2008

I guess it's my turn...

10 Years Ago I was...
Finishing my first year of college at Notre Dame

5 Years Ago I was...
Finishing my first year at KPMG, enjoying married life, our house, and our puppy.

1 Year Ago I was...
Going to Hawaii with my wonderful husband to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, eagerly awaiting our son's first steps (which thankfully happened a few days before we left for Hawaii), and contemplating having a second child.

5 things on my "to do" list today...
  1. organize my iTunes
  2. wash the baby's sheets
  3. put the baby's new clothes away in her dresser
  4. work on counting with Ben
  5. oh, and about a million different things at work :(

5 snacks I enjoy...

  1. ice cream
  2. peanut butter cups
  3. m&m's
  4. cheeze-its
  5. grapes (finally something healthy!)

5 bad habits...

  1. laziness
  2. too much TV - not enough reading
  3. procrastinate getting ready in the morning (and getting out of bed)
  4. not walking the dog enough (leaving that to Paul)
  5. buying too many purses

If I were a billionaire I would...

  1. quit my job!
  2. go on a long vacation
  3. donate more money
  4. buy a bigger house
  5. fly home more often (especially since I wouldn't be working!)

5 places I have lived...

  1. San Francisco, CA (where I was born)
  2. Rockville, MD
  3. Jacksonville, FL
  4. Notre Dame, IN
  5. Chicago

5 jobs I've had...

  1. Worked in my Dad's billing office
  2. Babysitting
  3. Intern at Arthur Andersen
  4. KPMG
  5. That's all the jobs I have had

I would love to know more about...

The same people Pablitorun tagged...

1 comment:

kapeck said...

Thanks for playing!