Monday, April 19, 2010

Monkey Joe's

Well after spending some quality time at home, we finally felt the need to get out of the house! So, we took an adventure to Monkey Joe's for some bouncing fun. I wanted to see if it was something I could take the kids to by myself, but I don't think that will be the case until they are a bit older. Juliette couldn't bounce yet, but Abbey needed help so she needed someone in there with her (which I couldn't do since I was with Juliette). I think it will be easier when Juliette can bounce and I can help both of them (and watch Ben of course), so maybe in a year or so we can try it by ourselves. Until then, we will have to go with other people to help - thanks for helping me try it out Madgie! Here's Abbey needing a little help...

Juliette just enjoying herself in her car seat...

SHOCKING...Abbey is looking at the camera!!! I had to blog this moment!

Ben had a blast! So much fun that he didn't want to leave and we had a bit of trouble getting him out the door. Note to self - next time leave a little earlier.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: