Thursday, May 13, 2010

Staying at Home

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately, but we have been busy! People always ask me what we do all day long now that I have quit working and I must admit, that is one question I wasn't sure the answer to until we stayed home together. But somehow, our days fill up rather quickly and time is zooming by. So I just thought I would take a few minutes to share some of the things we do at home all day long, in case you are curious.

We learn how to help take care of each other...

We can meet our cousin and go to the zoo on a random Thursday...

More fun at the zoo...

Playing together at the zoo...


We have playdates with friends on any random day of the week...

Juliette is still learning how to enjoy play dates...


We bake cookies...

Or eat the batter anyway...

Or find other fun uses for mixing bowls...

We work on sharing...


And we just have fun with the chaos that comes from being home all day with 3 kids...


We're having a blast!!









No comments: