Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bowling Field Trip!

What a week Ben has had! He went to Six Flags with his cousins and then got to go on a bowling field trip at school! This was the first field trip that I attended (he has had 2 other ones and Pablito went to one of them) and it was so much fun! The kids were all so excited and were very well behaved taking turns and cheering each other on. I helped Ben the first two times bowling, although being 9 months pregnant I probably wasn't much help! He decided he wanted to do it on his own after that! He got so excited just to throw the ball down the alley and then would run back to grab another ball. I had to keep reminding him to watch and see how many pins he knocked down! Luckily there was plenty of time before the ball made it to the pins to remind him! We had a great time and I was so proud of how well he did! I was worried he would get too frustrated if no pins fell, but he was having so much fun it really didn't matter. He wants to go again and this time he thinks Daddy should come too! Oh, and check out those snazzy bowling shoes - also exciting for him!


No comments: