Sunday, October 10, 2010

Seeing the ND Campus

While on campus we of course needed to make a stop at the grotto. We got to see the bench where Daddy proposed to Mommy and, of course, the bench where I met Regis! Here are Ben, Abbey and Daddy lighting a candle...

And saying some prayers...
Seeing Stone Henge Fountain...this is right by my old dorm so we got to see that too.
And the kids decided to take a quick rest on the grass while listening to the ND band play!

I got to catch up with my old roommates and friends too - it was great seeing you Katie, Leanna and Eileen! Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture of all of us in front of our dorm (just forgot), but I did get a picture with one of my roomies, Leanna!
And here are Leanna and her husband Dave with Juliette. Juliette really liked Dave and found he had a nice and cozy shoulder - perfect for taking a little nap while we walked over to the stadium!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: