Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Conversation

Sorry - had to post another conversation with Ben from tonight...

I have been sick this week - terrible sore throat and just really tired. So Ben, being the sweet boy that he is, has been concerned for me. He first offered to have me stay in bed for 3 days while the kids took care of me (sweet, but somehow I don't think that would be all that restful). Then tonight, he came up with a series of hand signals that I should use to communicate with him so that I don't have to talk. Here is what he came up with:

Hand pointing to the left - Mommy needs a hug
Hand pointing up - Ben should stop doing whatever he is doing
Arm straight out - I love you
Hand pointing down - time for bed or nap
Hand pointing to the right - Mommy wants to play red light green light

I guess he got all the major points covered!

No comments: