Monday, October 15, 2012

Baby Utz!!!

I know I am a little behind in blogging at the moment, but I could not wait to catch up before sharing this news. My brother, Chris, and his lovely wife, Ginny, have welcomed their first baby into the world!!! Baby Utz (no name yet) was born last night, October 14th, and weighed in at 7 pounds, 2 ounces.  Isn't he so handsome?

Proud new Daddy!

I absolutely love this first family picture!!!
 

Congratulations!!!  The kids were so excited to see the pictures and Abbey immediately asked when she could hold the baby.  Luckily, we will see them at Christmas (where I am sure I will take a ton of pictures of them holding their new baby cousin).  But, I will sneak in a solo trip coming up to meet the baby first!  I cannot wait to get a hold of this little one!  Congratulations Chris and Ginny!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: