Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mommy dearest!

Sorry I don't have any pictures to post at the moment. PablitoRun has become a 100% KatrinaRun run enterprise. I just logged on to update Juliette's map to show that she took a trip to Florida. It only took me a month to update it!

I did want to take this opportunity to thank KatrinaRun for being the best wife and mother anywhere. I am back at school doing some night classes, and I think it is harder on her than it is on me. She takes it all in stride, even though it means a lot of extra work. This week has been especially hard as I have a final today and the kids need more attention now that Madgie and Patch have gone home.

Thank you sweetheart, I couldn't do it with out you!

Ok just one picture...


This is my favorite picture of KatrinaRun. It sits on a shelf in my office. I have been asked more than once if that is really my wife. :)

No comments: