Friday, December 27, 2013

Jubilation...aka Church Prom

While Madgie and Patch were up they got to spend an evening with the kids spoiling their grandkids without us watching...or rather, they babysat for us so we could go to the annual Jubilation fundraiser ("Church Prom") that benefits our Church and School! This event is a ton of fun and we were so happy to have Madgie and Patch up so we could go again this year!  Here we are all ready to go!


At the event there is a full dinner and open bar.  Once the bar has been open for a while, they start the silent and live auction.  I think something about free flowing alcohol makes the bid prices increase :)  Paul with our guy friends and Fr. Gilbert.

Paul got into the live auction and had fun.  Unfortunately (or rather, fortunately) we did not win anything from the live auction as the prices got a bit too high for us and Paul was able to quit bidding before then (think $3k for a reserved parking space for 10am mass every weekend).

Cute couple!  Putting the bump on display too :)

Love these ladies!

Guys with Fr. Matt...

Some day I will look back and be happy that I had a good picture of the baby bump, so that is why I am documenting it now.

Very good friend of mine.

Book club buddies.  This picture just cracks me up because the bump is on full display.  Like I said, some day I will be happy to have these pictures, even if it pains me now to look at them!

It was a super fun night, as always.  I didn't think we would stay that late, but Paul finally convinced me to dance and we stayed until the very end...1am!  VERY LATE for this lady, but well worth it for the fun we had.  Already looking forward to next year!

The next day Madgie and Patch caught a flight home and we were sad to see them go.  But we had a lot of fun with them up for a long weekend and look forward to seeing them again soon (which at this point will be very soon)!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: