Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Family pictures

Since everyone was there, Mama Kay and Papa got a photographer to come out to the house and take a family picture. I can't wait to see how they turn out, but here are a few we took with our own camera. So, our kids...

All the grandkids...
Our family - unfortunately our kids were about done at this point, but it still was pretty cute.
And here is our family at the beach we went to.


I think that is the end of my blogging. We did so much more than I even blogged about, including canoe trips, trips to the beach, playing games, and so much more, but I can only include so many pictures! I said before that there were a lot of pictures, and just to give you an idea, between all the siblings, there were more than 1200 pictures, so you can see why I had a hard time picking some out to blog about! We had a great time - thank you to the entire family for coming together the same week and thank you to Mama Kay and Papa for having us all at your house at one time and enduring the chaos!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: