Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby Brendan!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I was able to sneak away for a quick weekend to Cincinnati with Madgie and Patch to meet baby Brendan...oh and see Chris and Ginny too :) As soon as I got there I stole the little guy from Madgie...

Oh he is so cute!

Brendan  gets to know Patch.

What a proud Daddy!  Look how happy Chris looks :)

Here he is awake and playful!
 
Almost a smile!

The family surrounding the newest member!

Beautiful Mommy!  Seriously, can you tell she just had a baby two weeks ago?  Definitely not!!!

Madgie, Chris and Brendan...

I held him as often as I could throughout the weekend, although I did have to share with Madgie and Patch.

3 generations

You can tell how much Brendan loves his Aunt Katherine.

This picture cracks me up!  Who is up there talking to me?

Madgie rocking Brendan to sleep!

It was a great weekend and I can't wait to see him again at Christmas!  And the kids are so excited to meet him then too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: