Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jersey Shore

After our day in NYC, it was time to get back to NJ and get ready for the rehearsal dinner. Here we are all gussied up...


On Saturday morning, we took a walk down to the shore. The Jersey Shore, to me, has always been a beautiful place where I have visited my grandmother in Spring Lake since I was very young. The beaches are nice, the people are friendly, and the houses along the shore are amazing. I am sad that the show "Jersey Shore" seems to have given it a bad name because it really is a special place. I have no idea where that show films, but it can't possibly be anywhere near here...


We did see where Hurrican Irene damaged the boardwalk though...


Two of my most favorite people...


Throw in a third...


What a fun family!


Here is the B&B we stayed in - The Johnson House


Another view...


It had a great porch, which let us really just sit and catch up!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: