Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wedding

Saturday afternoon was the wedding in this beautiful church (St. Catharine's - my grandmother's church)...


The groom (on the right) and his best man wore kilts.


The beautiful bride (my cousin) and her father (my uncle) walking down the aisle...


Husband and wife...


Jennifer and Joe...


We had some time between the wedding and the reception, so we headed back to Grandma's house for some wine and snacks...I love Grandma!


3 generations...


Father/daughter dance...


My mommy!


And Daddy!


I love dancing with my husband...


Chris and Grandma...


My family loves dancing - we had a lot of fun!



It was a great wedding! Bringing the kids to a wedding can be fun, but it can also be a lot of fun to go without them too :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: