Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Last day visits!

Sunday we had a nice brunch and then it was time to go. You know how I love pictures, so we took a bunch more family pictures before we hit the road. I had such a great time seeing Grandma. I don't get to see her often enough, so seeing her this weekend was great!


Grandma, I had so much fun catching up with you!


And being with the whole family too - wish I saw everyone more often!


Then it was off to Ohio to see my college roommate and her husbands and kids. Here is Thomas, who was born in May...he is so cute!


And her husband, Dave, and her almost 3 year old son, Jackson, show Paul how they play Mario Kart on the Wii (a game I am sure Ben would love - take note, Santa).


It was so great to catch up with Leanna - another person I wish I got to see more often!


Yay for getting to stop and visit! Thanks so much for letting us stop in and spend the night with you guys - wish we had more time, but at least we got to see you and the boys too! I think Jackson and Ben would have a blast together - maybe next time!




So we had a great trip overall - it went too quickly, but I loved seeing all my family! Thank you everyone for such a wonderful weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: